Information on the data processing of applicants
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
DI Wilhelm Haßlinger Straße 3 Halle 6
+43 676 9249344
2. For what purposes and on what legal basis will my data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed by VOLARE GmbH exclusively for the purpose of handling an efficient application process. The legal basis for the processing is the initiation of a possible contractual relationship (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR).
Your consent is required for the receipt of your application. You can revoke your consent at any time, which will result in your application being taken out of evidence from this point on.
In the event of a revocation, further processing of your application is no longer possible. The lawfulness of the processing carried out up to the time of revocation is not affected by the respective declaration.
3. When and for how long will my application data be stored?
We store your personal data until the end of the application process and beyond that for a further 6 months.
Your application data will only be recorded and stored for a longer period of time if you give us your consent by e-mail in due time.
4. What data protection rights do I have as an applicant?
European data protection law grants you the following rights as a data subject with regard to our processing of your personal data:
Right to information
You can request information from us as to whether and to what extent we process your data.
Right to rectification
If we process your data that is incomplete or incorrect, you can request that it be corrected or completed.
Right to deletion
You can request us to delete your data if we process it unlawfully. Please note that your application data must be stored for 6 months after completion of the application process in order to comply with legal requirements.
Right to restriction of processing
You can request us to restrict the processing of your data if
- you dispute the accuracy of the data,
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but they refuse to delete it and instead request a restriction on the use of the data,
- we no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need this data to assert or defend legal claims.
Right to data portability
You may request that we provide you with the data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and that you can transmit this data to another person responsible without hindrance from us, provided that
- we process this data on the basis of a revocable consent given by you or for the performance of a contract between us, and
- this processing is carried out using automated procedures.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you are of the opinion that we are violating Austrian or European data protection law when processing your data, please contact us so that we can try to clarify any questions or misunderstandings.
In addition, you also have the right to complain to the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
Austrian Data Protection Authority
5. With whom can I assert my rights?
If you wish to assert any of the aforementioned rights against us, please contact us using the contact details listed under point 1.